Online Banking Users: We have updated our online banking login. When you click the "Online Banking" button in the upper right corner, there is no longer a pop-up window. It now links directly to our login landing page instead.
First Citizens Bank is committed to bringing you the most up-to-date products and services. As we begin the new year, it is time to set new financial goals. Don’t wait, now is the perfect time to take control of your finances and set goals for 2022. Do you REALLY know how much you are spending on gas, groceries, shopping, eating out, bills, and other expenses each month? With our Money Management tool within Online Banking and our mobile app, you can have all that information right at hand!
Money Management is FREE and allows you to see all your accounts, including those with other financial institutions, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, mortgage, and credit cards. This makes it EASY to see all your accounts in one place. By bringing your outside accounts into our Money Management feature, you will be able to get a more accurate picture of your financial situation heading into 2022. You can use this feature within Online Banking or our mobile app!
Benefits of Using Money Management:
- See your entire net worth at a glance
- View spending trends to keep you on track
- Set budgets and savings goals
- The ability to show how much money you’d save by paying off debts different ways (snowball method, fastest payoff first, highest rate first, etc.)
- The ability to see where your money is going by categorizing expenses
- View your spending trends each month
- Plan for retirement
- Make sure bills are being paid on time
- Avoid being overdrawn
- Stay on top of and easily manage your day-to-day finances
- Uncover any unusual account activity
We hope you find our Money Management an easy and useful tool to manage your finances in 2022. No matter your financial goal, the only way to reach it is to make a plan and stick to it. To get started, log into your Online Banking account and click on "Money Management" found under "Manage Money" in the top navigation bar. To access Money Management via our mobile app, simply click on the "More" menu. If you have any questions, hit the "? in a circle" icon, click the "Request Support" button within Money Management, click the “Chat Live” button to connect to a Contact Center Rep, visit our Money Management FAQ, or call us toll free during normal business hours at 800-423-1602.