As Chief Wealth Management Officer, Nicole leads the Wealth Management Department with locations in Mason City and Charles City and serves on the Executive Leadership Committee of First Citizens Bank. In her role, she supports all internal teams within the Wealth Management Department and works directly with clients on complex matters involving estate planning and trust administration.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Nicole has been with First Citizens since September 2017
• More than 10 years of legal and financial industry experience
• Juris Doctor, University of Iowa-College of Law
• B.B.A. Management, University of Iowa Tippie College of Business
• B.A. Spanish, University of Iowa-College of Liberal Arts
• Certified Financial Planner™
• Southeastern Trust School Certificant
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
• One Vision Foundation Board Member
• Habitat for Humanity of North Iowa Board Member
• Iowa State Bar Association (ISBA)
• Iowa Academy of Trust & Estates Counsel
• Iowa Trust Association
• Lives in Clear Lake with husband and 4 kids.
• Spends free time reading, traveling and enjoying friends and family.
CFP Board is a nonprofit certification organization with a mission to benefit the public by granting the CFP® certification and upholding it as the recognized standard of excellence for personal financial planning. CFP Board owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with plaque design) and CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.