Online Banking Users: We have updated our online banking login. When you click the "Online Banking" button in the upper right corner, there is no longer a pop-up window. It now links directly to our login landing page instead.
We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
Student Planning Pointers for Parents
Get free information on how to help your student in 8th through 12th grade plan for success after high school. Twice-monthly emails provide tips, tools and resources. All information is based on grade level and is appropriate for the time of the year. Interested parents can sign up at www.SP3.org.