Our 2024 Wall Calendar
We are creating a 2024 First Citizens Bank Wall Calendar that will highlight photos from amateur photographers of any age! From now until May 31st, electronically submit files of your photos or drop off your photos at any of our locations for a chance to be included in our 2024 calendar.
Click here to electronically submit your photos
- All photo entries must be submitted by May 31, 2023, and must include all entry form information. Entrants under 18 years of age must submit a signed release from a parent or guardian.
- Any amateur of any age can enter this photo contest. No purchase, payment, donation, or account required to win.
- Limit of 5 entries per entrant. Each image must be the original work of the person submitting the image.
- Digital file submissions should be JPEG, EPS or TIFF format and at the highest quality image possible. Up to 12 MB in size and 300 dpi is preferred.
- If submitting a professionally-processed photo, please make the print no larger than 8x10 inches. Please do not submit photos printed on a home computer or photo printer, as these are unsuitable for reproduction. Please include a completed entry form below and clearly mark your photos on the reverse side with your name and title of photo. Submissions should be marked to the attention of “Calendar Photo Contest” and may be brought in to any First Citizens Bank location or mailed to: First Citizens Bank, 2601 4th Street SW, Mason City, IA 50401.
- No photoshopping or other digital manipulation. This contest is about photography, not about one’s expertise with a graphical application. This does not apply to photographic techniques within a camera’s abilities (i.e., a manual shutter release used at night to capture fireworks or moving traffic). Nor does it apply to cropping an image.
- Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entries. Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and photographic skill. The decision of the judges is final.
- Photos entered this year will not be eligible in subsequent year’s contests unless resubmitted by entrant.
- A $15 First Citizens Bank MasterCard® gift card will be awarded to 24 first place winners. A $50 First Citizens Bank MasterCard gift card will be awarded to one grand prize winner and their winning photo will appear on the front of the calendar. Winners will be notified via a U.S. postal letter by November 10, 2023.
- First Citizens Bank assumes no responsibility for submissions. Winning entrants agree that First Citizens Bank has the right to use, without further compensation, their photographs for any purpose including the First Citizens Bank calendar. Any printed photo/s will not be returned.
- First Citizens Bank is the final authority on contest rules and submissions. Certain rules may be adjusted to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
APRIL is Financial Literacy Month & Teach Children to Save Day is April 28th!
To acknowledge this day, we thought it would be FUN to have a CONTEST FOR KIDS! We had a good response the last couple years, so we reserved the month of April AGAIN for our 2024 Wall Calendar to highlight Power Savers and feature one child's artwork!
How to Enter the Contest:*
- Stop by any of our locations to pick up the entry sheet OR download and print it yourself (in color).
- On the front of the sheet, have the child draw/color/paint a picture with the theme "IF I COULD HAVE ANY ANIMAL AS A PET, I WOULD WANT A"... a lion? Shark? Monkey? Sloth? Pig? There are a lot of animals to pick from!
- On the back of the sheet, fill out the entry form and an adult must sign it.
- Bring the entry sheet into any of our locations OR click here to submit a picture of their artwork online by May 31st and YOU'RE ENTERED!
Two children's artwork will be chosen. They will receive a $15 MasterCard Gift Card AND extra copies of the wall calendar to share with family and friends!!