Online Banking Users: We have updated our online banking login. When you click the "Online Banking" button in the upper right corner, there is no longer a pop-up window. It now links directly to our login landing page instead.
The way to send money when faster is better
Wire transfers are the fastest, most convenient way for your business to move funds quickly and securely around the country or the world. Wire transfers provide same-day, near-immediate transfer of funds.
Make or receive domestic and international wire transfers with ease.
First Citizens Bank offers domestic and international (U.S. dollar and foreign currency denominated) wires.
Wire transfers are ideal for businesses that seek to:
- Send immediately available funds quickly for a purchase or other business need
- Initiate large dollar payments and/or high volumes of wires
- Make or receive international payments
Benefits at a glance
- Immediate funds availability – Funds transferred via wire are considered collected funds and are available as soon as a wire is credited to the beneficiary account. Domestic transfers should arrive at their destination on the same business day they’re sent. No allowance for mailing or collection time is required.
- Security – Built-in safeguards, such as a personal identification number (PIN) code and callback confirmation, ensure the accurate, safe and confidential transfer of funds.
- Guaranteed funds – Cannot be returned for insufficent funds or fraud.
Call or stop by your nearest First Citizens Bank office to discuss your specific needs with a commercial lender.